Under Armour Campaign Highlights
Behind the campaign Under Armour came to Travel Mindset looking to penetrate the very well-established running shoe market.
Knowing that less than 10% of the general population was aware of UA running footwear, Under Armour was in need of establishing their running shoes to new markets. With a strong understanding of the time and care that runners devote to their shoes, we handcrafted a campaign which would bring followers along for the ride as 7 high-profile influencers embark on their training journey- both mentally & physically. From day one through the finish line, these Instagrammers showcased Under Armour’s HOVR Infinite running shoe—driving traffic, building awareness, and positioning the product in front of long distance runners and marathon racers across major US cities.
64.1M Total Campaign
3.6M Total Reach
$2.1M Earned Media Value
- The campaign hit 63M impressions over the goal.
- Throughout the campaign, the influencers and Travel Mindset shared nearly 100 additional posts, along with 1,900 tweets during the Twitter Chat.
- The features of the shoes were highlighted throughout each and every social media post—with comments from followers noting how they would love to try the product, asking questions about its features, and highlighting interest in both Under Armour and their newest shoes.
- Showcasing each influencer’s training journey over a 3-month period we crafted a unique, full-circle narrative and established each influencer’s ambassadorship with Under Armour.
- “Positioning Under Armour's HOVR Infinite as the leading performance shoe in the industry required a unique, comprehensive strategy—including a mix of macro and micro social media personalities whose love for running and audience demographics matched that of the ideal HOVR Infinite customers. Together with our detailed blueprint for content execution, we crafted a multi-level approach which allowed us to successfully exceed all campaign goals.” —Ariana Dickson / Influencer Relations Manager, Travel Mindset
Social Media Examples
More Work You Might Like
View All Work