Seeker Project Campaign Highlights
Behind the campaign Fascinated and mesmerized by the Seeker Project online quiz, we wanted to tell everyone about it and found that our influencers felt the same.
To echo a positive social sentiment around the #SeekerProject initiative, Travel Mindset created a dynamic and highly interactive campaign—inviting 10 influencers to take the Seeker quiz which would then pair them with a property to visit based on their unique niche and travel preferences. Influencers traveled to these destinations, highlighting their Seeker Project results, the property it paired them with, and their experience to establish lively and engaging conversation with followers. As a result, we established 10 true brand ambassadors for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Accor Le Club's new loyalty program.
- The campaign hit almost 177M more impressions over the goal.
- From Bermuda, Banff, and San Francisco to Maui, Chicago, and Washington D.C.—influencers highlighted 10 unique Fairmont Properties and destinations.
- Each influencer trip was entirely different from the next, taking into consideration everything from holidays and local events to specific audience demographics (such as gender, marital status, family size, sexual orientation, etc.), as well as special interests and themes.
- With more than 343,641 total engagements on Instagram static posts alone, this social media channel was by far the most effective in promoting the #SeekerProject initiative.
- This set of influencers acted as an amplification of the #SeekerProject brand initiative, pushing target consumers to have an inside look at what their personal experience could look like and leading them to the starting point: the Seeker Project landing page.
- Including two Twitter Chats over the duration of the campaign brought in a combined reach of 5.4M.
- With the aim of pushing 600 social shares across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest—our campaign ultimately shared over 4,869 posts.