Music and Foodie Guide to Nashville
If you love food and music, you’re in luck. Broderick Smylie of Savory Exposure is taking you on a culinary road trip to Nashville. Check out a mini itinerary below to get a jump start to your trip!
For the next few days, follow along on his journey by follwing the #makesummerlast hashtag!
First things first, grab a Nashville attraction pass to get into all the must see Nashville attractions. Some of our favorites include:
- Tour Ryman Auditorium
- Live on the Green – Every Thursday night downtown- free
- LoveLess Café http://www.tnvacation.com/vendors/loveless_cafe2/
- Lower Broad, 12 South, The Southern
- Marathon Village
- Drive through East Nashville – great restaurants in East Nashville
- Music City Roots- dinner on the barn patio while live music plays around you.
Other Voices you might like
Social Media Influencer, Photographer, Videographer
Writer, Photographer, World Traveler