Girl’s Weekend in Memphis
What’s better than jumping in the car and hitting the road? Summer road trips are an American tradition, and a trip from Atlanta to Memphis is just what every girlfriend trip is all about. Good food, great shopping, live music to dance to, spa treatments and boutique hotels are just the start of a dreamy Memphis weekend away.
Our social media Influencer Kristy Bernardo from The Wicked Noodle is on location in Memphis this week, bringing you all the best Memphis attractions and personal recommendations.
Girlfriend Getaway to Memphis: Our favorite stops
- Stop in Jackson on the way
- Spa Treatment at Famous Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis
- Shopping at Bealle Street Historic Center
- Stay at a historic hotel on the river
- Rendevouz or A&R for BBQ
- Gus Chicken for food
- Stay at the Madison Hotel
- Dinner at Felicia Suzanne
- Antique Shopping in nearby Collierville’s Historic District. Shop Dee Larue Designs for interior antiques, the Perfect Setting for antiques and home furnishings, and Town Square Antiques Mall for antiques and collectibles. Collierville is a short drive to Memphis, which offers additional places to shop, dine, and stay the night.
Other Voices you might like
Adventure, Photographer, Couples
Food and Culture