Nashville Outdoor & Wineries: Suggestions for Unique Stops
Planning a trip to Nashville? Pick a few stops from each of the lists below to make sure your trip is unforgetable!
Nashville: Great Outdoors and Winery Stops
Most stop Nashville sights:
- Belle Meade Plantation: Learning about Tennessee’s Civil War History
- Cheekwood Botantical Garden
- The Hermitage- Home of President Andrew Jackson (grounds tour by wagon)
- Tour Ryman Auditorium
- Explore Downtown Historic Franklin and Leiper’s Fork
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Nearby Nashville Wineries:
Other outdoor ideas:
- Nice Hike around Radnor Lake
- Canoe the Harpeth River
- Pick your own berries at Breedens’s orchard Store
Other Voices you might like
Chef and Food Rockstar
Traveler, Videographer, Photographer.
Foodie, Recipe Maker, Traveler.