Music and Foodie Guide to Nashville
If you love food and music, you’re in luck. Broderick Smylie of Savory Exposure is taking you on a culinary road trip to Nashville. Check out a mini itinerary below to get a jump start to your trip!
For the next few days, follow along on his journey by follwing the #makesummerlast hashtag!
First things first, grab a Nashville attraction pass to get into all the must see Nashville attractions. Some of our favorites include:
- Tour Ryman Auditorium
- Live on the Green – Every Thursday night downtown- free
- LoveLess Café http://www.tnvacation.com/vendors/loveless_cafe2/
- Lower Broad, 12 South, The Southern
- Marathon Village
- Drive through East Nashville – great restaurants in East Nashville
- Music City Roots- dinner on the barn patio while live music plays around you.
Other Voices you might like
Adventure Addict, Outdoor Lover, Luxury Traveler
Fresh Off The Grid
Outdoor, Camping, Lifestyle, Cooking
Food, Fashion and Spirits